California regulates aftermarket motorcycle parts that have the potential to impact emissions. In most cases, the sale and use of emissions related aftermarket parts on motorcycles is prohibited unless it is either a "replacement part" as defined by California, or is a specifically authorized use of that part as reflected in an Executive Order ("EO Part.") Competition Use Only Parts may not be sold or used on a motorcycle that is used on or off the public highways other than those motorcycles used exclusively for competition. Competition Use Only Parts are aftermarket parts that replace or otherwise interfere with the operation of an emission control device, such as a catalytic converter or oxygen sensor, and may be sold and used on a motorcycle that is used only for closed course competition.
The benefits of the racing experiences and resources Chris has gained in the 20+ years in the industry is evident to our customers through the performance and dependability that is installed on a daily basis at the shop. Some of the worlds greatest engine builders from the NHRA and NASCAR have passed their performance secrets on to Chris and that technology is passed on to every customer that trusts their engine's performance to our shop.
Give us a call or stop by the shop for a quote on any performance modifications!
Our accomplished team of technicians and service staff will take care of your needs with a level of knowledge not often found in today's motorcycle industry!
A few of the specialties in our knowledge bank are:
- Engine upgrades (camshaft, head porting, big bore/stroker kits, crate engines, etc)
- Full-service maintenance packages
- Tire mounting & spin balance
- Diagnostic Trouble Code reading & clearing
- Electrical (stereo installation, additional lighting, diagnostics, etc.)
- Aftermarket parts installation (i.e. handlebars, suspension, frame stabilizers, seats, etc.)
With 20+ years of proven fuel injection tuning, CRVT can take care of all your fuel management needs.
We offer a full array of dynamometer services ranging from simple diagnostics to individual cylinder custom mapping.
Here is a list of some of the services we offer (call for specific needs or pricing):
- Engine Trouble Code Reading & Clearing
- System Diagnostics (troubleshoot bad running conditions)
- Fuel Pressure Test
- Individual Cylinder Mapping (spark timing & fuel delivery)
- Multi-Mapping for different fuel or power-adder applications (with map switch or capable tuner)
With a full machine shop, CRVT can complete full engine builds done in-house!
Some of our machining services include:
- Head Porting
- Flow Bench Testing
- Multi-Angle Valve Job
- Cylinder Bore & Hone
- Case Boring